Music and me

I briefly touched on this in my first post, but I am typically the person that will be seen with earphones dangling from my ears. All the time. If I'm not intensely concentrating on something I will be listening to music, like right now. As I am writing this post I am listening to a mixture of rock and alternative music. 

Music has taken up a large proportion of my life, for most of my life. My family was, and still is, the type of family that will usually have music resonating throughout the lounge. I have been exposed to a wide variety of music and I think that's the reason why my music mood changes so rapidly. One day I'll be listening to rock, and the next day I'll be listening to some acoustic, finger-picky music. As I entered my adolescence, music became a MASSIVE part of my life. Everywhere I went I'd have music blasting in my ears. Even on car trips just down the road. I have always been the one that is constantly searching for new music, which I have found and enlightened my friends and family to.

Just a quick side note. If you're a small artist who is looking for an audience, don't hesitate to direct me to where to find you. I am always happy to help people discover fresh talent. 

Music can be a medium of comfort for many people. For me, it can help organise my thoughts or uplift my mood. Music can be interpreted in so many ways, which is why taste can be so unique and diverse from person to person. Something I find amazing about music is that it can pull you into memories attached to certain songs.

These days there is such a wide variety of music right at our fingertips. New songs are being released all the time. But will there come a time where no more music can be made, simply because every melody has already been used?

See ya round

Perfectly Unkept


Comments