Training Yourself

If life has taught me anything it's that you can train yourself to do things that seem out of the ordinary or different. Life has taught me many things but this has been something that I've been noticing more lately. I am not just talking about training for a sports event, but the small things like training yourself to write in a different way or speaking to sound 'cool'. I have done this, I know it, I have been the coach in the change that I've directed. Now, none of this training has made any difference to the way in which the world spins, but it has pleased me and that's what counts.

Nothing is insignificant. No tiny detail is unimportant, something that shouldn't or can't be modified. Nothing is fixed or permanent in a way that can't be changed. Basically what I'm saying is if you want to make a change then you can.

What I'm saying here isn't like actual training, as such. It's more like modifying or teaching your brain to do things in different ways. 

In the past I have taught myself how to write in different ways. This may seem tedious or dull but I saw someone writing really cool and I thought, "Hey, I want to write like that." Yes, even I admit, not really important but something that I think would have made me happier and it did, kind of. Being able to write like the person I was aspiring to. It was even the whole alphabet, it was just a few letters in particular.

Now that you are suitably unimpressed with my desire to change my handwriting, I am going to finish off. 

If you want to do stuff, then do it. This was not designed to be some sort of motivational speech, but if I have motivated you to make pleasing change then I am happy.

See ya
Perfectly Unkept

Comments