Just sharing some stuff...

Since I spend prolonged periods of time on the internet, sometimes I stumble across videos that I find interesting and inspiring. I wanted to share these videos with you guys because everyone needs a bit of inspiration from time to time. 

This first video is called "Life Doesn't Wait" by Connor Franta. Combining spoken word poetry with talented video and editing skills, he presents a poem about doing what you want now because life doesn't wait. The literary side of the video is amazing as well as the visuals which enhance the experience. Connor Franta is generally a YouTuber that I would recommend subscribing to. His videos are very high quality as well as entertaining.

The next video is called "Becoming You" by Troye Sivan. Although he doesn't use spoken word poetry, he conveys a strong message of doing what you love because you love it. The visuals are alse awesome in this one as well and was the inspiration for Connor Franta's "Life Doesn't Wait" video. Troye Sivan is also a YouTuber I would recommend subscribing to as he is also very talented at what he does.

I also spend a relatively long amount of time on Spotify daily and a playlist I would recommend is "Getting b-tter" by thatsojack. His full name is Jack Baran and is also the name he goes by on Spotify. The kind of music on the playlist includes really chill, semi-electric. I'm actually listening to it right now! It's a great playlist with some lesser known artists on it. I don't know how to link Spotify playlists', sorry.
Getting b-tter by jackbaran

So, that's all for today. Tell me if you want more links and things of that nature. Please give me some links as well! 
Perfectly Unkept

Comments

Post a Comment