What Snapchat has taught me // Part 2

Along the line of social media things, I have decided to make a second part to my "What blank has taught me". The first part to this series was "What Tumblr has taught me" (click on the link to check out) so I thought that it was just fitting since I released a list of my social media accounts to make another 'social media based' second part to this series. You guys seemed to enjoy the last one the most out of anything that I've posted, so why not make another?

Snapchat has taught me that...

Not being able to create a username, when you're first making your new account can be one of the most frustrating things ever.

Although you try every username known to mankind, it appears to either be taken or relating to an email. This is literally what happened to me, I tried everything relating to my name and then bracefeather popped into my head. Possibly the most random name ever but it was all that seemed available. Very annoying. 

Some people are cruel enough to only post a snap on their story for one second. What's the point of posting it if no one can even begin to tell what you're on about.

It is actually not possible for me to get the filters that Snapchat has recently added. 

The uglier the snap the closer the friendship.

There are actually people out there who think it's okay to post 400 second stories. No, please, just don't.

Snapchat seems to make camera quality worse. Is it just me?

Some people believe it's necessary to Snapchat about everything that happens in their day to day life. I don't want to know that you just went to Starbucks.

Trickery of non-techno folks is actually really simple. https://twitter.com/tinatbh/status/644644987691339776 

Everyone else's life seems to be more interesting than mine.

First impressions matter.

It is important that you get the correct username for friends on Snapchat. Many times I have incorrectly added someone and wondered why they don't respond to my snaps.

Much of Snapchat is used for promo.

Covering my hand over the camera is a much better option than a picture of my face.

And that is all! I know it's late sorry... If you guys have learnt anything from Snapchat let me know. Add me to get updates and fun little snippets from my very interesting life.
Snapchat: bracefeather

Hope you enjoyed. See you later!

Perrfectly Unkept

Comments