25 Things You Don't Know About Me

This week I have decided to give you 25 facts about me. Because why wouldn't you want to know that. So I'm gonna get right into it.

1. The name I go by, Perfectly Unkept, is based on a misheard lyric.
2. I am left-handed and predominantly do everything with the left side of my body.
3. I am a lot more organised in real life than I am online.
4. I have to sleep with my door closed. I don't know, it's just a weird thing.
5. The texture of eggs and tomatoes makes me feel uncomfortable.
6. I can't handle spice. Everything I order is not hot, my taste buds are just sensitive.
7. I injure myself often - 8 times on crutches within the past 2 years.
8. I don't have a favourite animal.
9. There is always a song in my head. Always.
10. I get confused easily...
11. I am addicted to Tumblr and YouTube
12. I have never owned a pet.
13. Cheesy puns make me happy.
14. When I was about two I held my breath until I fainted...
15. The Neighbourhood, Arctic Monkeys and Linkin Park are my favourite bands.
16. I prefer bands to single artists.
17. I'd rather be too cold than too hot.
18. I can't whistle.
19. Poetry floats my boat.
20. I hate knowing that I haven't tried my best.
21. The thought of going on a boat makes me feel nauseous
22. I have watched The Incredibles too many times and I am not ashamed of it.
23. I could live off bread.
24. Hats and me just don't mix.
25. If I'm bored and there is something malleable in front of me, I will probably sculpt it and turn it into a square or something. 

There you go. Now you know a bit more about me. Tell me something about yourself in the comments, it would be cool to get to know my audience better.

Perfectly Unkept

Comments