HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hey guys!

So, I guess you all deserve an explanation... Why have I deserted the internet for over a week and not posted about New Years?

Well, I have been on holiday to a place with friends and family. I have been on holiday to a place with NO WIFI. I know, that may sound horrible, but it actually wasn't that bad. At times, I did long for the comfort of the internet, but it forces you to find other things to do, which can bring a new wave of enjoyment. I spent quality time with people I value and that was cool.

The atmosphere on the evening of New Years is always electric, waiting for the stroke of midnight to roll around. Igniting fireworks, taking a dip into water and general celebration for the closing of the past year and the opening of the new year.

But, the new year always means New Years Resolutions, that we all know we're not going to follow through with. Alas, I have made a couple directly related to this blog.

1. Post more regularly (every week or two) 

2. Become more interactive with readers. I want to know what y'all want to read, so tell me!

Tell me what your New Years Resolutions are. Have a great holiday and start to the year.

Perfectly Unkept

Comments