Social Media

This post mainly serves the purpose on updating you on where my social media is at. I know I haven't used anything for a long time so today I decided to update and create some new things.

After a little conflict inside my head I chose to delete my snapchat account because I never use it and I don't really like the social media platform. Instead I decided to create a Twitter account. I will use it more often and I enjoy using it more than snapchat. 

Following the research of the word unkept I discovered that I have been using the word wrong. The correct term is unkempt and it means untidy whereas unkept means not fulfilled. Just a little slip up that some of you may not have even noticed. Changing social media things seemed appropriate after such long misuse. 

Also, a few weeks ago I enabled Google+ on my blog. This means that if you have a Google+ account you can now follow my blog! This is super cool because now you get notified when I post. So, if anyone wants to know what's out as soon as it is, follow this blog on Google+!

Twitter: unkempttt
Instagram: perfectly.unkempt

Comments