Working with Letters to Corey


I've officially reached a blogging milestone. I have written a piece for another blog.

It's been a little while since I discovered the incredible platform that is Letters to Corey, so when I received an email from them you can guess my reaction. I was beaming and got my fingers typing immediately. It was pretty special.


So yes, Letters to Corey asked me to write a piece for them. I decided to write about perception, why your perception of yourself and the world is so unique. Here's a little taster;

You own a pair of glasses. They sit on the bridge of your nose, every minute of every day. These glasses are special; you can’t take them off or give them to anyone else, you probably can't even tell they're there. You view the world through these tinted glasses. Everything you do or see, every encounter you have or book you read slightly alters the tint to your glasses of perception.

If this excerpt entices you, I suggest you check it out. Even though this was a small project, I worked pretty hard at it and I'd really appreciate it if you gave it a read. My post is live on their blog right now and you can check it out here

Although this project wasn't overly arduous, I put a lot of time and thought into it. I think it's a fine piece of writing too if I do say so myself. As I said, this is my first experience working with another team and I learnt a lot. This was an amazing opportunity and I am so grateful for the team at Letters to Corey. They are so cooperative, supportive and easy to talk to. The calibre of their platform is something to aspire to and the leading lady Grace has done a tremendous job at maintaining its' standard.

It was such a privilege to write for their team and I would do it again in a heartbeat. If you haven't heard of Letters to Corey before, you are seriously missing out. 

If you've just arrived from Letters to Corey, welcome! Make yourself feel at home. Everyone is welcome to have their say here without fear of judgement. Keep up with the happenings of this blog by following my Twitter and Instagram.

What are you waiting for? Go check it out! Tell me what you think.

- Miller

Find Letters to Corey

Comments

Post a Comment