Tunesday #5 // March '17


What time is it? Tunesday time. Here we are again pining over this month's musical discoveries. Although life has thrown a curve ball my way, I am still going to share my favourites of the month. Stay until the end for a little ol' life update.
If you've been here for any length of time, you'll know how this works. Between 10-15 songs are compiled into a playlist. To give you an idea of what the song is like, they are labelled with one of three sounds; electronic, acoustic and alternative. These terms can be applied very loosely. It's mainly so you can gain an idea of what songs you will enjoy more.

To start off, I urge you to listen to Ed Sheeran's new album. Divide. This is his third studio album, following Plus and Multiply. I personally loved the album; it's full of heart and soul. Although Ed's a mainstream artist, he's really in a league all his own. The whole album has been put into a playlist on YouTube for everyone's listening pleasure.

GONG // electronic // Favela
By your side // electronic // The 1975
Hands down // alternative // The Greeting Committee
You Are the Right One // alternative/electronic // Sports
Back Again // electronic // Flor
Time Of The Blue // acoustic // The Tallest Man On Earth
haunt me (x 3) // electronic // Teen Suicide
Sleep Apnea // acoustic // Beach Fossils
So Good at Being in Trouble // acoustic // Unknown Mortal Orchestra
Shalala // alternative // Moses Gunn Collective
Blood Hands // alternative // Royal Blood
Piledriver Waltz // alternative // Arctic Monkeys (anything by them is great)
It's Real // alternative // Real Estate
What a Pleasure // alternative // Beach Fossils
Boardwalks // acoustic // Little May

Those are all my discoveries for this month. All these songs have been compiled into a YouTube playlist, which you can find here. I think they're pretty good finds. What do you think? What have you been listening to?

Before this post ends, I want to give you a small life update. If you're following my Twitter, you may know that I'm back in the hospital. After suffering an accident last week, I am out of action again. It sent my brain into a bit of chaos and now both of my legs are faulty, along with heightened pain and fatigue. My legs work, they're just not listening to my brain. It's like when you're trying to concentrate on something, but it's really boring, so you switch off and take absolutely nothing in. Of course, it's not that simple, but, it's a good analogy. Things like this happen sometimes times, so you have to learn to accept and adapt. Acceptance is the first step to moving forward.

- Miller

Comments